Below we provide you with some information that you need to know, not only to comply with regulations, but also because transparency and fairness between parties are fundamental part of our business.
- What role we play about your personal data
- Which personal data of yours we collect
- Purpose of the data processing, its law basis, and duration of data treatment
- How we use your data and third-party data you provided
- To whom your data is disclosed, disseminated and transferred
- What rights you have and how you can exercise them
- Nature of the personal data and consequences of any refusal to respond to your request
- Notice amendments/updates
- Our contact details
1. What role we play about your personal data
As a consequence to sending an e-mail to our e-mail addresses or to your request for professional or other services, the personal data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons will be processed (“Treatment”) as specified in detail below.
2. Which personal data of yours we collect
The data voluntarily provided by you will be qualified as:
– common personal data, or information capable of identifying a natural person, such as personal data, contact details, online identifying indexes (such as IP addresses), any data included in your requests, photo shots and/or video footage, as well as data processed under consent.
Data not relevant or not necessary for the purposes described below will not be collected; should any such data be included in communications, they will be straightforwardly cancelled.
Moreover, should you at your discretion, explicitly, and voluntarily send e-mails to our e-mail addresses, would entail our right to acquire the sender’s address, necessary to respond to your requests, as well as any other personal data included in such communications.
3. Purpose of the data processing, its law basis, and duration of data treatment
The data are processed by Alberici S.p.A., for the purposes related to the implementation of legislative or contractual obligations, or referring to specific assignments. The following specific purposes are implemented, being applied in compliance with the relevant legal requirements or grounds of lawfulness. Because of their different aims, the collected data shall be stored for their specific retention period.
|PROCESSING AND PURPOSES||DATA CATAEGORIES||LEGAL BASIS||RETENTION|
|A – PRE-CONTRACTUAL REQUESTS BY THE INTERESTED PARTY AND REPLY TO SUCH REQUESTS||PERSONAL DATA
||Reply to your request||The collected data shall be kept until the request has been replicated and / or for the whole duration of the employment relationship.|
|B – DATA PROFILING FOR ANALYSIS AND MARKET SURVEYS||PERSONAL DATA
||Consent||Not beyond 12 months from collection, unless consent has been previously revoked/opposed.|
|C – SENDING INFORMATION AND / OR ADVERTISING MATERIALS, ALSO VIA TELEPHONE OR INTERNET (NEWSLETTERS)||PERSONAL DATA
||Consent||Not beyond 24 months from collection, unless consent has been previously revoked/opposed.|
|D – SENDING COMMERCIAL AND / OR ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS (NEWSLETTER) 1||PERSONAL DATA
||Legitimate interest||Through and beyond the entire duration of the contractual relationship until eventual opposition; however, not over 24 months from last collection.|
|1 In case the interested party is already a customer of the Company with regard to offers of goods or services similar to those previously purchased.|
|E – TECHNICAL RUNTIME OF THE WEBSITE AND EVALUATION OF ITS TECHNICAL CORRECTNESS 2||Online and user systems identifiers such as the IP address, the internet browser used for navigation through Google Analytics.||Contractual performance||Deleted at the end of browsing.|
|Browsing Alberici S.p.A.: www.alberici.it (referred to as “Site”), sending your e-mail to our Contacts or our email address as stated on the Site, or requesting goods or services through the Site: in these cases, personal data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons will be processed (“Processing”).
|F – EXECUTION OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS, OR UPON REQUEST BY PUBLIC AUTHORITIES 3||PERSONAL DATA
||Legal obligation||Through the entire period of time required by the relevant applicable legislation in force.|
|3 Such data may be demanded, in accordance with the law, by police forces, judicial authorities, bodies and security or other public entities, for defense or state security purposes or for the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.|
|G – RIGHTS ENFOCEMENT – ITC SECURITY||PERSONAL DATA
||Legitimate interest||Until the rights can be enforced in court. 5|
|4 A legitimate interest of the controller is processing personal data relating to web traffic, to an extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure network and information security – i.e. the ability of a network or information system to resist, at a given level of security, unforeseen events or unlawful or malicious acts that may compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of personal data stored or transmitted and the security of services offered or made accessible through networks and systems, even from public authorities.
5 The requested data will be stored for a period of 10 years in case of civil litigation (sec. 2946 of the Italian Civil Code) or other different duration (in criminal litigation or otherwise) in order to constitute evidence for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
4. How we use your data and third-party data you provided
Personal data is collected in hardcopy and electronic format and is processed by automated and not automated means, for no longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the collection purposes. Alberici S.p.A. has adopted specific security measures, in order to ensure processing activities in compliance with the law, in particular in order to prevent the loss of such data, illicit or incorrect uses or unauthorized access to databases.
The processing will be carried out respecting the boundaries imposed by the privacy laws.
You may also communicate the data of third-party natural persons (eg your freelance workers, employees, etc.); in this case, you warrant to provide this privacy notice to third-parties before disclosing their data to us – you also warrant to comply with applicable laws and rights relating to third-parties. These data will be stored as long as necessary for the performance of your requests (services or information). The processing may imply automated means, which may lead to marketing profiling about sales, as stated in paragraph 3 above. The data processed for profiling may be about the frequency and type of orders made by you, thus the controller may propose advertising in line with previous purchases and interests. Otherwise, you will receive generic advertising, not tailored to your interests as a customer. However, the data is not shared with third-parties for other purposes.
5. To whom your data is disclosed, disseminated and transferred
The personal data provided voluntarily by you will not be disclosed or sold or transferred to third-parties.. The data may be disclosed only to the following recipients, as necessary for the controller as regards the abovementioned purposes:
- Italian public authorities in case of legal obligation;
- Any practitioners or consultants (autonomous controllers or processors), software houses and ICT supporters, social networks, law firms, compliance firms or otherwise relating to business activities;
You can request an updated and detailed list of recipients at our contact details, provided in the following paragraph 9.
Data transfers to countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area involve Alberici S.p.A. social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube. The data processed are common, non-special or sensitive data, and is processed on the basis of standard contractual clauses made by the European Commission.
6. What rights you have and how you can exercise them
In addition to this notice, to guarantee you the most correct and transparent processing of your data, you must be aware that:
- you have the right to ask the data controller for access to your personal data, asking for confirmation or otherwise of their existence as well as rectification or erasure or restriction (temporary block) of the processing activities about you;
- you have the right to object to the processing at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, if:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party;
- if you have provided consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the following Supervisory Authority: Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (http://www.garanteprivacy.it); however, you have the right to alternatively lodge a complaint with the competent authority of the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
To exercise your rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or referring to the contact details found in paragraph 9, subject line: “Privacy – exercise of privacy rights pursuant to art. 12 Reg. 679/2016”.
7. Nature of the personal data and consequences of any refusal to respond to your request
Apart from what stated about pre-contractual and contractual requests (which are necessary in order to satisfy these requests), you are free to provide your personal data in order to get a response. Not providing your data will prevent us from providing what you requested, if the requested activity needs personal data. Not providing your data according to a legal obligation, you will bear the consequences and / or penalties according to the applicable laws. Not providing consent for one or more purposes, as specified in the consent form, will prevent us from fulfilling these purposes.
8. Notice amendments/updates
Each customer may request a copy of this privacy notice, contacting us as stated in the following paragraph 9. Following regulatory and / or internal organizational updates, we may amend and / or update this notice. If the changes made to this notice substantially affect the current processing activities, you will be previously updated, so that you may have the opportunity to exercise your rights (such as the right to object to the processing).
9. Our contact details
Please contact the data controller here:
Via Cà Bianca, 421
40024 Castel San Pietro Terme (BO)
Contatti e recapiti:
Telephone: + 39 051 944300
Fax: 051 944594