PL - Illuminated push-button
J - Jumbo
2J - Square shape
This new line stands out for its giant size which improves tactile feedback and enhances visibility. The first-choice materials in fact have been designed specifically to obtain a uniform and bright illumination.
For this type of push-buttons we have purposely conceived a decaL.E.D. PCB that thanks also to the spherical shape of the refractor convey and spread bright illumination evenly across the button lens.
As an option, all Jumbo push-buttons can be provided, under the plate, with a group of L.E.D. (basic board) directly controlled by the machine board. Differently, if fitted with optional microprocessor circuit board (full board), they can produce 4 different illumination patterns. Moreover, it is possible to synchronize up to 32 push-buttons producing glittering captivating effects that help the machine to stick out among others.
This new series also stands out for its mounting innovative solution: each push-button can be in fact installed, of your choosing, as Standard profile as well as Low profile.
- decaL.E.D. PCB constant brightness located under the lens plate
- 24 variable light intensity L.E.Ds produce 4 different illumination patterns
- 4 different illumination patterns can operate independently; preferred option can be Xed by dip-switch setting
- Possibility to synchronize up to 32 push-buttons
- Power supply: 12Vdc to processor circuit board; 12/24Vdc to all L.E.Ds
- Transparency and “soft touch”, thanks to the special Samsung® polycarbonate and to moulds designed on purpose
- Patented bayonet quick-coupling: assembling of Led/Switch-holder and maintenance made easy
- Basic Board
- Full Board
- 10-L.E.D. PCB
- Customized serigraphy
PUSH-BUTTON DECODING: PL-J"X"2J-xxxx
|Push-button||Series||Board||Model||Plate colour||Core colour||Support colour||Socket model|
Code to be completed according to the following charts:
|WHITE + text||E|
|Socket||STANDARD||with 12V PCB decaLED||6