VANDAL-PROOF PUSH-BUTTON WITH ILLUMINATED CENTRE
The Vandal-proof push-buttons, made in stainless steel, stand out for their highly sturdy structure that makes them particularly suitable for outdoor applications or not guarded locations such as money-changers, control decks, vending machines, kiosks, ticket machines and car parks.
The MC series distinguishes for its coloured or clear polycarbonate bull's eye, that lights up in the different colours corresponding to the chosen lamp-holder (RGB, blue, red, green or white).
The compact lamp-holder, with quick bayonet coupling, ensure extremely reduced volumes under the deck.
- Stainless steel structure
- Polycarbonate bull's eye – available as clear, green, red or blue colour
- Fixing by means of a hexagonal brass threaded ring
- Wide range of light sources
- Patented bayonet quick-coupling
- 6A / 250 Vac Micro-switch – 0,1A / 80 Vdc ; high reliability and durability (10.000 operating cycles)
- L.E.D. 12 Vdc supply (24 Vdc on demand)
- 0° Miniature socket
- 0° quick coupling
- Electronic socket
- 12V L.E.D.
- 12V 5-L.E.D.
- 24V L.E.D.
- Customized serigraphy
|Transparent||with white LED||PN-MC0T-000B|
|Transparent||with white + blue LED||PN-MC0T-000E|
|Transparent||with RGB LED||PN-MC0T-000H|
|Blue||with white LED||PN-MC05-000B|
|Red||with white LED||PN-MC02-000B|
|Green||with white LED||PN-MC04-000B|