Thanks to the validation system using IR spectroscopies and chromatic sensors that combine VHR transparency-based scanning techniques to reflection-based detection systems, the BillyOne V UN1 note validator is able to guarantee a high acceptance rate of valid banknotes and at the same time a remarkable security grade against frauds.
The solid structure and the choice of materials guarantee excellent performance, high resistance and durability over time. Moreover, thanks to the numerous supported protocols selectable by switch, the BillyOne V UN1 can be easily installed on different types of machines.
- Protocol interface: ccTalk, Impulsive, MDB or SAS, easily selected by setting the dip-switch row
- Acceptance rate > 95% (acceptance tolerance can be changed by setting the dip-switch row)
- The bill is driven by silicone rollers, so as to provide high security against break-ins
- Latest generation ARM microprocessor
- Compatible banknotes: up to 83 mm width
- It can be programmed in several values
- Validation speed: 2 seconds, in any of the 4 insertion directions
- Validation by IR spectroscopies and chromatic sensors to combine VHR transparency-based scanning techniques to reflection-based detection systems
- One-touch automatic buttons provide prompt release from bracket or comfortable access to internal parts
- Easily updating thanks to the Programming Kit/USB
- 6 OUT Adapter board
- Calibration card
- Universal Programming Kit [K-P1C-000009]
- USB Kit [K-P2C-000003]