The Shuttle topper light is available with white, blue or multi-colour effects, produced by 32 high-intensity, long-life L.E.D.s bordering the chrome or black bezel.
The central back-lighted surface can be used for advertisements and can be easily and smartly self-customized: just open up the two shells and slip your artwork between the two preset Perspex layers.
- The lighting sequence switches through 14 different L.E.D. patterns every 90 sec. (intermittence, rotation, filling, etc.) in a sparkling cycle that calls for attention
- The L.E.D. power can be set to any of two intensity levels, to adapt to specific environment light conditions
- As an option, lights can be switched off for 15 sec. when the game gets started, so as not to divert the player from the ongoing game
- 3 different adaptors (included) allow to fit the topper light on different radius domes (r = 441 mm and r = 222 mm) or on flat surfaces
- Supplied with two unique tools for fast installation / dismantle, to be handled according to the User’s convenience: one key-shaped tool allows to fix the topper from the inside of the machine dome; the second one is a fitting bar that permits to fix the topper from outside the machine
- Toppers mounting Kit
- Customized serigraphy
|Voltage||12 Vdc - 5 Vdc|
|Current draw||500 mA|
|Fluo tube lifespan||30.000 hours|
|Bezel-L.E.D. brightness||600 lum.|
|Artwork-L.E.D. brightness||280 lum.|
The illuminated topper Shuttle is available in the following versions:
- Documento PDF (455.43kB)