Thanks to its power supply unit, the new Key-loader One allows the Operator to carry out credit recharging operations on RFID keys simply by connecting to a 230V socket without the need to use a PC.
The Operator loads the credits by adding them one at a time with the load button (SEL) and setting the final value with the confirmation button (OK).
The incremental value can be set starting from a minimum increment of one cent, and modified by the Operator by accessing the configuration menu with the Master key.
- Mifare® encryption technology ensures high standards of communication security
- Incremental value and maximum loading value can be easily modified by accessing the reserved service menu with the Master key
- Sturdy and waterproof loader and keys
- Control of the accounting on the display (reserved for Master key)
- LCD display 2x16
- RFID User Key
- RFID Service Key
- RFID Master Key
- RFID Key programming station
|Power supply||220 – 240 Vac|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ÷ 50°C|
|Humidity||10% ÷ 90% (not condensed)|
|Control board||ACTIVE ONE ccTalk|
- MANUAL - Key-Loader One ACS
- Documento PDF (778.62kB)