Shaped by our history, we shape the future
The company was founded in 1946 by Augusto Alberici and soon established itself as a strong business reality devoted to the production of spare parts and accessories for amusement machines. From its beginnings, Alberici Spa has been standing out for being promptly responsive to the market demands, and for combining the passion for technology with the thrust for innovation.
The launch of the Albatros joy-stick for consoles and PCs in the Eighties, provided the first impressive break-through to the Company. From then on, Alberici Spa has consolidated its reputation through a constant presence and a wide range of products of excellent quality and unquestionable reliability.
Notwithstanding its fast growth, the Company kept the precious features of the family-owned business, among them the attention to the staff needs, as well as to the requests of customers and suppliers. Environment as well is being cared for.
The new headquarters, opened in Castel San Pietro in 2014 on a shop floor of 15.000 sqm, have been provided with the most innovative techniques in energy saving and in renewable power self-production.
Innovation and environment-sustainability are the key words with which Alberici Spa looks at the future and provides sound answers to its partners.