The Aventador Counting Unit is a validation device for coin counting.
Designed to reduce and even to eliminate the routine maintenance. Every time the hopper starts up, it automatically performs cleaning operations using two fans, a rotating brush for chain cleaning and carbon brush to eliminate electrostatic currents.
The counting unit consists of an Aventador hopper combined with an SV coin validator with an automatic release system, and an iS1 intelligent sorter with optical sensors on all 3 outputs.
• Main and secondary fan to remove dirt
• Carbon fiber brush to eliminate electrostatic charges from entering coins
• Drainage holes for liquids
• Multifunctional button to allow the operator to manually control cleaning operations
• Rotating brush to clean the coin belt
• Comb to clean the rotating wheel brush
• SV high-speed coin validator (10 coins/sec): 2 magnetic sensors and 2 optical detector pairs for a high-speed coin discrimination
• Electronic ccTalk reject motor to restore the coin validator
The Aventador Counting Unit is available with or without electronic rejecting kit:
|Counting Unit + SV coin validator + iS3 intelligent sorter + electronic rejecting kit||K-02C-0A0104|
|Counting Unit + SV coin validator + iS3 intelligent sorter||K-02C-0A0105|